Thursday, February 28, 2013

Zombie Lake Wizard Video VHS

I'm thinking of buying this Zombie Lake Wizard Video VHS tape on Ebay.

My only issue is I already collect too many things. The last thing I need right now is to feel the need to collect a bunch of expensive VHS tapes of movies I've already see a hundred times. Still, I'd like to have maybe just this one VHS. Or at least the videos featured in Zombiethon. Maybe I'll sleep on it a few times. I just recently found a vinyl LP of The Monster Club Soundtrack and outbid everyone else on the planet. Outbidding everyone else on the planet for all of these goofy collectibles only me and four other people in the world find interesting is starting to get expensive. 

Still, I think maybe just this one time I'll go ahead and order my very own copy of 

Zombie Lake.

No comments:

Post a Comment