Thursday, January 25, 2018

Valentine's Day Gifts 2018 From Zombie Logic Press and Rockford Illustrating

Saturday at the Rockford Art Museum Jenny will have a vendor's table and will be selling all types of Zombie Logic Press and Rockford Illustrating items she has been making especially for Valentine's Day. One thing she wanted to do that I was leary about at first was taking the love poems I write for her that go into her special book, and typically aren't for publication, and making typrwritten copies of them on our vintage typewriters, then framing them. I see she has also spent quite a bit of time weathering the paper so they look more like poems someone found in a poet's desk from generations ago.

I also see her working on Scary Stationary, cards, and all sorts of small items that are all appropriate for Valentine's Day and remain affordable even though they are of the highest quality. Some of these might not even be making it to the show because I want them for my apartment, but you can get them Saturday, January 27 at the Rockford Art Museum. 








Haiku

when a wise man meets
Tigress in the jungle, he
 says, thank you, my love

No comments:

Post a Comment