Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Michael Marrotti

Euphorically Wiping My Ass

In with the new
Out with the old
Euphoria
has a funny way
of cleaning out
the system
Now all I need
is hand sanitizer
and toilet paper

We met by fate
You're a pawn
in the game
of capitalism
You make me
the me
I wanna be
The majority
of life's problems
become obsolete
When we
come together
You level out
the turbulence
Make me smile
I show some teeth

Bring forth the light
When I was trapped
in the darkness
No need to despair
Hopeful feelings
and prolonged orgasms
are here for the taking
No encumbrance

Friends till the end
My little friends
Mass produced
More living less fighting
Now I can exist
in a despicable world
Resistance
You're as welcomed
as a gorgeous face
Opposite gender
Opening up
for a long passionate kiss

© Michael Marrotti

Michael Marrotti is an author from Pittsburgh using words instead of violence to mitigate the suffering of life in a callous world of redundancy. His primary goal is to help other people. He considers poetry to be a form of philanthropy. When he's not writing, he's volunteering at the Light Of Life homeless shelter on a weekly basis. If you appreciate the man's work, please check out his blog:www.thoughtsofapoeticmind.blogspot.com for his latest poetry and short stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment