Sunday, January 13, 2013

Chester Marcol Is No Beasley Reece

I remember a Packers/Bears football game from when I was about ten. I know we were watching this game. The Bears were winning. The game was tie after regulation. 6-6. They went into sudden death overtime and the Packers were going to try a field goal. But Alan Page blocked the field goal and one of the wierdest dudes I remember grabbed the ball and ran into the end zone for a Packers' victory. This dude.


Chester Marcol. I remember him looking even stranger and more improbably than this as he ran towards the end zone. I remember it looking a little more like this...


Now that's what I remember. One of the goofiest things I ever saw.  The Packers lost Saturday to  Colin Kaepernick and the 49ers. But by a good old fashioned butt whoopin' not some goofy touchdown scored by a guy who looks like a chemistry teacher.





No comments:

Post a Comment