Monday, March 5, 2012

Ratatosk the Zombie Squirrel

It's hard to believe that circa 2000, when I created a website for Zombie Logic Press for the first time, when Google first started indexing websites I was on the top page for the search term "zombie." Twelve years later I can't seem to even break into the first 100 pages. It's simultaneously exhilerating and sad to see a genre you love take the culture by storm, but then feel you're not even a part of it anymore. Such it is with all acts of creativity and movements. By the time the public knows about it, the people who created it are on to something else, and probably even something else after that. This is Ratatosk, a zombie squirrel me and Jenny Mathews created a while ago. Zombie bananas, zombie squirrels, zombie zombie zombies. They're everywhere. 






see more Ratatosk here



1 comment:

  1. LOL I love this. I think I have a secret crush on Ratatosk, and you Thomas :)

    I'm getting to a point I can breathe and talk with you. Will email you soon.

    ReplyDelete